Thank you for considering myself and Bean Group to list and sell your home. We are dedicated to providing the best service possible for every client that I represent. We are fully committed to the needs of you and your family.
As your Realtor, I will work hard to find the right buyer for your property, negotiate the sale, at the best possible price and terms, and strive to make all stages of the selling process as smooth and stress-free as possible.
10 Questions to Ask An Agent Before You List
- How long have you been in the real estate business?
- How long has your company been in business?
- How many offices does your company have?
- What communities does your company regularly work in?
- How many full-time sales associates are within the company?
- Does the agent work in real estate full-time?
- What is the agent’s average market time for listings?
- What kind of marketing plan do you have for a house like mine?
- Do you use a professional photographer including aerials?
- Why are you the best agent to sell my home?
What I offer...
- For Sale Sign
- Listing Paperwork
- Professional Photography and Videography
- Marketing (including website)
- Management of Showings
- Negotiation of Offers
- Meeting Appraiser (if needed)
- Coordinating with Buyer’s Agent
Taking Care of Business Outside
With buyers, first impressions count. A small investment of time and money will give your home an edge over other listings in the area when the time comes to show it to a prospective buyer. Below are some suggestions that will help you get the top market price for your home.
Curb Appeal – Lawn mowed, landscape well trimmed, fresh mulch, lawn uncluttered, clean driveway, and freshly painted.
The Front Door – New door mat, freshly painted door, working door bell, potted plants and clean porch.
Taking Care of Business Inside
Create Appeal – Declutter rooms, avoid strong fragrances, clean bathrooms and kitchen
Light & Bright – Make sure all the lights in house work. All curtains are open.
Colors – Rooms should have neutral colored walls and rugs.
Showings - Please be absent during showings and make arrangements for your pets to be outside or with you. Buyers want to feel comfortable and it will also reduce the risk of being asked any questions that might be awkward or put you at a disadvantage while negotiating an offer.